This is the registration fee for the Saturday, September 21 Remove Your Covers LIVE Workshop, held at Sewing Doc Service & Academy from 11:00 to 2:00. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and a downloadable document that includes the confirmation, the supply list, and classroom policies.
Sewing Doc is now located at 3900 Legacy Park Blvd., Kennesaw, GA 30144. GPS and Google Maps will take you right to our location. We encourage you to arrive at 10:30 a.m. to have time to set up and get comfortable before we start the class.
1. If Sewing Doc cancels the workshop, you are eligible for a 100% refund or credit toward a future workshop.
2. If you cancel within 7 days of the workshop, you are eligible for 100% refund or credit toward a future workshop.
3. If you cancel before workshop, you are eligible for 100% credit toward a future workshop, but no refund.
4. If you do not show up for your class, no credit and no refund will be given.
By making this purchase, you understand the above policies.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. If your machine is still under manufacturer or dealer warranty, particpating in this class with this machine or cleaning your machine yourself will void the warranty. For most participants, this is not of a concern, but please consider whether or not this is a problem for you.
2. Sewing Doc, LLC is NOT responsible for any damage sustained to your machine or any physical harm sustained while participating in the Remove Your Covers class, or in maintaining your machine after this class.
3. Sewing Doc, LLC makes NO promises that the knowledge obtained in the class will completely eliminate the need for a service professional over the duration of your machine's life. You will need to seek professional service if you need timing or other adjustments or repairs during the life span of your machine.
Please note that you will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement at the beginning of the workshop after these points have been explained to you in detail. This agreement is required to participate in the class. A downloadable copy of the Hold Harmless Agreement is included in the documents that will be emailed to you once registration is complete. We highly recommend that you read and understand this agreement BEFORE the class, and contact us with any questions.